Regatta is exclusively planned and organized by a group of students—the Regatta Steering Committee. By joining the general board, you will develop as a leader, create long-lasting campus connections, gain real-life experiences, take ownership in planning one of IUPUI’s signature events, and leave an enduring mark on the campus community. As a member, you will have a hand in the decision-making and planning processes and, of course, the fun.
Becoming a general board member will require professionalism, a positive attitude, and attendance to monthly meetings. Through your involvement, you will serve on various teams, as we all prepare for this event, and we aim to best match your skills with the areas where help is needed most. Some areas/tasks you may be asked to help with include:
- Reaching students through tabling and self-promoting the event
- Posting social media content on all platforms for Regatta
- Planning and executing Fall Regatta Week
- Recruiting volunteers for various aspects of the Regatta
- Contributing your point of view and helping guide overall strategy
To join the Regatta General Board, please click below to apply by June 30, 2021. Please direct any questions to Ana Danner, Director of Volunteers, at email@example.com.