Join us on September 22, 2018, for the 10th Annual IUPUI Regatta as the campus takes over the Canal Walk and Military Park to raise money for student scholarships! For this year’s race, there are more ways than ever before to participate and get involved!
How can YOU be a part of the RegattaX?
There are countless ways to join in the 2018 IUPUI Regatta fun:
- Represent your student organization, Greek affiliation, or school by signing up a team of paddlers to race! Registration begins August 22nd at 8 a.m. Act quickly as the event will sell out that day!
- You or your organization can participate in the Regatta hysteria by:
- Competing against other teams by tying two canoes together and seeing which can pull the other over the line the fastest in Tug-of-War.
- Getting creative and race against other contestants on the canal to decide who can build the best cardboard boat!
- Dressing up those furry pups of yours and bring them to our Dog Costume Contest!
- Showing off your IUPUI spirit by creating an eye-popping banner that represents the pride you have in your school, organization, or team!
- Volunteering and having a personal hand in making the IUPUI Regatta a success!
- Join us throughout the 10 Days of Regatta to participate in fun events put on by student organizations.
- From September 13th up to the Regatta on September 22nd, there will be special events including S’mores N’ Oars presented by IUPUI Housing and Residence Life, Battleships presented by Jagathon, a popular film showing presented by SAPB, and more! See you there!
- The Regatta isn’t just for those paddling in canoes or participating in Regatta Week events! Enjoy a day-of festival with friends and family in a welcoming atmosphere provided by the 2018 Regatta. Bounce houses, face painting, music, food trucks, and MORE!
Keep your eyes on our social media outlets to watch as the 2018 IUPUI Regatta unfolds, and see how YOU can be a part of it! As always… #YouGottaRegatta.