The Regatta is planned and organized by a body of students, the Regatta Steering Committee. Through this involvement, you will develop as a leader, create long-lasting campus connections, gain real-life experience, take ownership in planning a signature event, and leave an enduring mark on IUPUI’s campus community! As a member of the general board, you will be a part of the planning process and the fun.
This position will require professionalism, a good attitude, and attendance to monthly meetings. Through your involvement you will be assisting various teams as they prepare for this large event. We want to best match your skills with the areas where help is needed. Some areas/tasks you may be asked to help with:
- Reaching students through tabling and self-promoting the event
- Posting social media content on all platforms for the Regatta
- Planning and executing Spring and Fall Regatta Week
- Supporting the team before, during, and after the event
- Recruiting volunteers for various aspects of the Regatta
- Volunteering for other IUAA events to assist Alumni Relations
- Contributing your point of view and helping guide overall strategy for the Committee
We can’t wait to get started, canoe?